Can we use technology better to support communication in palliative care?
- We are looking for palliative care healthcare professionals to share their experience of using technology to communicate during the COVID19 pandemic.
- The study is funded by Marie Curie is led by Sarah Stanley (research nurse at Marie Curie Liverpool Hospice). The study has ethical approval and is sponsored by Lancaster University.
- We are seeking the opinions of Palliative Care healthcare professionals who have worked in the UK during the COVID19 pandemic.
- This a short electronic survey (takes roughly 10 -15 minutes to complete) can be completed from a smartphone, laptop or desktop computer.
- We will identify how technology have been used in palliative care, been used to support communication during the COVID19 pandemic.
- We will use the outcomes of this work to inform policy, to identify how technologies can be used to improve palliative access beyond the COVID19 pandemic.
All the participant information, consent form and survey can be assessed from the link below.